Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New look for Doodlebug face painting!

Here's a sneak peek at Doodlebug face painting's new look!

I've been toying with the idea of updating both my business card and website for a while now, and while the website might take some time to complete, the new business card was finished in an hour or so.

Personally, I love the new look. The white background really makes the images pop, and the photos (of me on the front and my son on the back of the card) are pretty typical of the types of faces that I paint at the average party. I also took a cue from another card that I had seen and added a bit more info rather than just my name, number etc.

I'd love to get some feedback, so if you are visiting this blog, please leave me a comment to let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment